When you search for funeral flowers in Columbus, OH, you might be shocked with the countless options you have. By simply typing in these exact words in a search engine, you will be provided with more than 200,000 results, most of which point to an online florist that provides or delivers within Columbus. Sadly, not all of them are reliable shops where you can entrust such a sensitive purchase that requires immediate and fast delivery due to the nature of the event and the flowers themselves. A lot of online shops are now guilty of inferior services and products, and some are even accountable for fraudulent deals. To spare you from unnecessary sacrifices during such pressing times, here are a few tips you can use when searching through and choosing between many online sympathy flowers and their providers.
- Real and reliable shops have professionally made websites. If at first glance you think a particular shop’s website is poorly crafted, full of grammatical and spelling errors, too good to be true, or does not provide information such as an office address, telephone number and fax number, registration number and the like, it would be better to find another one. Those who have professional and expert florists also accept funeral flowers ideas from their customers in many forms, such as through reviews, comments and suggestions, and make them into real and novel designs. If you want quality service, make sure the website provides for a way to communicate with its visitors, such as a customer service number or live chat.
- There are millions of customer reviews online. Take advantage of these to do a quick background check on the website you are looking at to make sure their previous customers have been fully satisfied with their products and services. Although there are “fake” reviews done by some companies, checking on customer feedback will still be beneficial.
- Ask around. Ask your family, friends, relatives and colleagues about local florists in OH. Flowers Fast, 1-800-FLOWERS and Oberers are a few of those which have gained public trust in terms of funeral flower arrangements. It would be best if you ask someone from the city itself, so that you would know which shop delivers fast to places within Columbus.
- Make sure your identity is secured. Before giving away your credit card information, look for the Verisign Identity Protection logo, or other assurance logos. Credible websites and online floral shops do not store credit card information—a guarantee that you will only be billed once for the products and services you have availed.
- To enjoy discounts, find discount coupons and promotions that will save you money without sacrificing excellence and reliability. There are also those that offer free same day delivery within Columbus, most of which are the local shops.
If you carefully consider these tips, you will surely be able to find a good funeral flower arrangement for your dear friend, relative or partner who just passed away.